Not only is the Mota helicopter an awesome remote controlled helicopter, but it is controlled by your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Mota Remote-Controlled Helicopter
The Mota helicopter loftily slices through tropospheric air, hovering and maneuvering at the command of its iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch owner. From a distance of up to 20 feet, pilots control their chopper via a free app. The app allows operators to choose between using their device’s touchscreen or accelerometer to dictate the helicopter’s flight path. The mechanical bird emerges from holiday wrapping paper fully charged and recharges via USB. First-time users only need to download the free app and mail a thank-you card to the Wright Brothers before taking to the skies.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Must download a free app that controls the helicopter’s altitude, direction, and onboard lights
- 20-foot flying range helps kids rescue baseballs from birds’ nests
- Three-channel radio control
- Includes a USB cable for swift and simple recharging
- Dimensions: 9″x4.5″x2.5″; weight: 56 grams
- Power source: 3.7-volt 240mAH lithium-polymer battery
- Charge time: approximately 30 minutes
In the box: Mota helicopter, two spare rotor blades, two spare tail propellers, transmitter, USB charge cord